Main Photo

Main Photo
Photograph: Alexus S. Kilpack

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Shaped By Water

These brown eyes will see right through you, and I feel the world around me like a sixth sense.

I am intuitive, following my heart has led me to safety and away from danger more than once.

I can almost precisely know what you are thinking or feeling, and because of this I can be nutritive to your soul.

My motions flow like a steady stream or at times like waves in a storm, test me and you will see just how punitive I can be.

I could fill any shape, change with the time, and blend with any crowd.  With this trait I can find the crack through which to escape or fit in so well that I am not enshroud.

Deep like the ocean my emotions & thoughts will always be, this is why I am always so restricted and private, never so readily inclined to share.

Addicted I can so easily become, so understand why the strong devotions I hold, why I can have such a difficulty letting go, and the reason behind my adoration & admiration for you.

I can alter your perceptions, appear mystical at times, and surprise you with my actions.  Most importantly I must keep balance if I hope to be a perfect paradigm.

I am Water.



Ervin M. Amaya
Photograph: Alexus S. Kilpack                                          

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ervin, my first time here, I think... A knowing piece you have written - "I am water" Lovely sentiment... With Best Wishes Scott

    ReplyDelete