Main Photo

Main Photo
Photograph: Alexus S. Kilpack

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hero

The power unleashed me, like a gift from above released unto me.

This phenomena as a child like a tease to me, but now I'm older, stronger, I could never let go.

The strength phenomenal, I remain anonymous through the shadow, and under the mask.

An owl in the dead of the night, not a single match encountered is a rival to me.

A protector, the one to stay back and fight,

An enforcer, I'll be here to counter the strike,

                                                                Photograph: Alexus S. Kilpack

The responsibility hanging heavy, lost lives slowly tearing me apart side to side.

This constant struggling to be in multiple places at once, only ever is one single chance.

The power consuming, the evil in the dark so overwhelming.

An impeccable thing or the one always at fault, the people always in doubt.

A savior standing over your shoulder, or am I evil's reaper just around the corner?

An indestructible being, but I fear I'm the one that could rip it and bring it all down.

I am what you hope me to be.

I will stand strong for you.

I will always hear you.

I am the hero.     



E.M.A.





















No comments:

Post a Comment